Sunday, March 25, 2012

You don't talk, you don't say nothing

I am to young to feel that way, I feel as though I should distance myself from you. You are so seriously in love with me. But as soon as you said that I saw an ending I can see the finish line. I don't know if that makes me relax or just makes me... i have no idea. I don't like that idea you put in my head, but  you put it there and its not going anywhere.
I am honestly thinking I am going to break down every once in awhile, but I don't really have time too. I need to work, I need to make people happy, I need to make money, I need to do many things. I really don't do much but yet I feel overwhelmed.
That is honestly to far. I fucking hate ICBC... or well not really them, well the guy i have to talk too, i hate him, but i hate the fucking retard i tapped. I won't even say hit, because there needs to be more of an impact behind that. Oh well.
Greece Samantha Greece. Just get there. Relax. Breath. Don't think. Live. Laugh. Love. You got this. Dreams really do come true sometimes
I make no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment